Production Specialist 11pm-7am
Planet Depos is a global court reporting company providing best-in-class court reporting, videography, videoconferencing and interpretation services throughout the United States and abroad to U.S. and international law firms, worldwide corporations, and government entities. We have extensive experience reporting complex matters around the globe, including arbitrations, trials and depositions. Planet Depos is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has more than 60 offices worldwide.
The Production Specialist is responsible for formatting and producing final transcripts to clients, promptly responding to client requests, tracking orders, and updating notes in Reporter Base.
- Prioritize and process transcripts in order of due date and in accordance with federal, state and local guidelines
- Communicate regularly with reporters regarding transcript status, orders and client requests
- Convert transcript files into various load file types and link exhibits to same
- Create and send errata sheets according to federal, state and local requirements
- Coordinate deliverables with video department
- Email and upload transcript files to clients’ online repository
- Ship hardbound transcripts, exhibits and videos to clients
- Promptly respond to client questions and requests via email and/or phone
- Submit billing processing form to billing department with job specifications
- Enter job notes in Reporter Base – any update to the job process should be documented
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and/or experience in an office or customer-service setting preferred. Must have good written and verbal communication skills, be computer savvy, and comfortable working with various software programs including Microsoft office and Adobe products. Strong attention to detail required.
Planet Depos is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.