Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. (FBLA-PBL) is seeking a Communications Coordinator.
- Coordinate all print and digital publications by working collaboratively with internal and external contributors
- Develop, organize, edit, and update all publication content, including a bi-weekly newsletter to key stakeholders
- Create graphics for publications and social media
- Travel to our annual conference
- Proficiency in InDesign, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and WordPress
- Experience monitoring editorial and production schedules, writing and managing all aspects of editorial content and execution of publication and electronic communications, social media efforts, and writing speeches and press releases
- Understanding of marketing tools, techniques, and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is an entry-level position requiring only 3–5 years of experience.
Email a cover letter explaining your related experience and resume to HR@fbla.org. Only those candidates with a cover letter will be considered.
Apply for Communications Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly