MRI Adjunct Instructor
About Howard Community College:
Howard Community College (HCC) is an exciting place to work, learn, and grow! HCC has been awarded the distinction as a "Great College to Work for" since 2009 from The Chronicle of Higher Education.
Howard Community College values diversity among its faculty, staff and student population. We are an innovative institution that is committed to responding to the ever-changing needs and interests of a diverse and dynamic community. No matter where you want to go in your career, you can get there from here!
The adjunct Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) instructor provides class room instruction, feedback, evaluation, and supervision to MRI students. He/ She assists the program chair and clinical coordinator in designing, implementing, and assessing didactic, skills lab, and clinical MRI courses. The person must possess excellent computer, time management, oral and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Applicant must be familiar with current ASRT MRI curriculum and ARRT post primary MRI content specifications.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Graduate of a JRCERT accredited program in Radiologic Technology
- Currently registered in MRI by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- A minimum of two years of full-time experience as a registered MRI technologist
- One-year instructional experience preferred
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Official transcript of academic work required upon an offer of employment
- Ability to teach days, evenings, or weekends
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English
- Acceptable ID and work authorization
Work Schedule: Varies based on course load
For our current compensation, please visit:
Howard Community College (HCC) is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer & values diversity within its faculty, staff & student population. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
HCC understands that persons with specific disabilities may need assistance with the job application process and/or with the interview process. For confidential assistance with the job application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 443-518-1100. The TDD line phone # is: 443-518-4822.
Please submit the following:
- Completed application
- Minimum of 2 letters of reference (letters must be job related and dated within the past one year)
- Documentation of experience and performance required
Copy of academic transcript (Certified copy to be provided upon employment)
Link to job: