Bookkeeper - Full Charge - A/P, Payroll, A/R
RUSTLER CONSTRUCTION INC.
Road * Bridge * Utility * Site Work
Rustler Construction Inc. is a General Contractor specializing in road, bridge and utility projects. Founded in 1997, Rustler continues to expand its annual volume while maintaining control of its projects with an experienced and success oriented work force. We are looking for an Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant to join our team with our offices being just off Rte. 4 & the beltway in Upper Marlboro, MD.
- Complete payroll and human resources functions.
- Account Payable functions.
- Account Receivable functions.
- General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation functions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Construction Background a definite plus.
- Experience with Sage 100 Contractor a definite plus.
- This is fast paced position – must be able to push and process timesheets, payables quickly and accurately.
- Reliability is also key – this is a full time position – Mondays through Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – you’ve got to be here full time to get the job done.
Reasons to Join the Rustler Team:
- Rustler is an established firm with solid financial capabilities. Your job is secure.
- As our firm continues to grow, the opportunities are there for the employees to grow with the firm.
- Benefit package includes health insurance, paid leave, and a 401(k) plan.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.