Sales Executive, Enterprise Accounts
Bloomberg BNA provides legal, tax and compliance professionals with critical information, practical guidance and workflow solutions. We leverage leading technology and a global network of experts to deliver a unique combination of news and authoritative analysis, comprehensive research solutions, innovative practice tools, and proprietary business data and analytics. Bloomberg BNA is an affiliate of Bloomberg L.P., the global business, financial information and news leader.
Bloomberg BNA seeks a Sales Executive, Enterprise Account to develop and facilitate sales of BNA Software products and services with enterprise level corporations to meet or exceed assigned sales quotas. Establish strong business relationships with C-Level Corporate Executives to generate cross-functional influence and continually develop new business opportunities for BNA Software products and services.
- Develop and facilitate sales of BNA Software products and services with enterprise level corporations to meet or exceed assigned sales quotas.
- Work to develop and effectively execute on outbound prospecting and territory plans that position the BNA Software as a strategic resource maximizing mindshare at all levels of prospects organization.
- Continuously identify new prospective customers by proactively pursuing executive-level relationships to drive growth of sales pipeline and compress decision cycles.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of product positioning, product messaging, product capabilities, and competitive position.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of financial and tax accounting concepts while continually improving individual understanding of the financial issues, processes, and systems involved in running a large corporation.
- Actively monitor and research public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, quarterly and annual reports) to remain current on key industry trends and issues impacting BNA Software target markets.
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure effective sales execution; marketing, product management, operations, customer support, and professional services.
- Uncover, qualify, and identify strategic level pains, business initiatives, and business drivers.
- Prepare and deliver on-site or virtual sophisticated software solution sales presentations creating compelling business reasons for prospects to purchase products and services.
- Participate in sales strategy development and planning meetings throughout the sales process.
- Develop executive/partner level relationships with tax consulting and other key consulting firms to drive awareness, build relationships, and develop referral opportunities.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and marketing events to develop sales opportunities and grow product/brand awareness amongst key decision makers and influencers.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
5+ years’ sales experience preferably in inside sales with back-office business software or Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, a related industry, or business environment comparable to Bloomberg; ability to organize, multi-task, and manage sales territory; experience selling to C-Level Corporate Executives with a track record of success selling into Mid-Market and Enterprise companies in a highly competitive landscape; consistent track record of success exceeding sales quotas; historical track-record of stability within past work environments; experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles leveraging structured solution selling techniques, methodologies, and strategic concepts in a highly competitive environment; excellent written, verbal, probing and listening skills; ability to consult, negotiate, advise, or persuade; strong presentation and analysis skills; excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team structure; ability to follow established policies and procedures, objectives, and business standards; ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, solution presentations, concept of operations workflow / process, proposal development, and closing; excellent organizational and time management skills; strong phone presence; ability to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); proven ability to drive and close deal sizes of $100K and above; and ability to travel more than 15% of the time (may require overnight travel). Bachelor’s with courses in business or marketing.
Apply for Sales Executive, Enterprise Accounts
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly