Supervisory Procurement Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
******ANNOUNCEMENT AMENDED TO READ DUTY LOCATION OF FORT MEADE, MD*******
This position is located in Defense Information Systems Agency, Procurement Services Directorate (FEC) at Fort Meade, MD.
If you want to do interesting challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you.
- DISA provides secure and relible communications and computing support that enable the President our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs. Go to www.disa.mil for more information.
- Occasional Travel
- Less than 25%
Basic Education Standards for positions in the 1102 series:
A. Bachelor's degree from an accredited education institution authorized to grant baccalaureate degrees
B. At least 24 semester credit hours in any combination of the following business fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management.
All applicants must provide a copy of your transcripts. Failure to provide this information will result in disqualification.
(The above 24 semester credit hours in business may be within the candidate's bachelor's degree or in addition to the degree).
Education Exemptions: The education requirements listed above apply only to individuals entering DoD 1102 positions on or after October 1, 2000. Current DoD employees or Armed Forces members, who occupied GS-1102 positions or contracting positions with authority to award or administer contracts above the simplified acquisition threshold in an Executive Department on or before September 30, 2000, are exempt from meeting this requirement. Failure to provide SF-50 or career brief (for Armed Forces members) dated prior to October 1, 2000 will result in disqualification (this includes DISA employees).
For the GS-15, you must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent in level of difficulty and responsibility to the GS-14 grade level in the Federal service, or comparable in difficulty and responsibility to GS-14 if outside the Federal service, is required.
Specialized experience is defined as experience as experience as contracting interface with internal and external organizations on policies, planning, and compliance, and acquisition community boards.
Candidates must describe how their experience meets the specialized experience requirement within the body of their resume.
Qualification must be met within 30 days after the closing date of this announcement.
This notice is issued under the expedited-hire authority. Using Office of Personnel Management (OPM) approved government-wide direct hire authorities, agencies may appoint candidates directly to jobs, without regard to the provisions of Title 5 U.S.C. 3309 through 3318, for which OPM determines that there is a severe shortage of candidates or a critical hiring need.
There is no substitution of education for experience at the GS-15 grade level.
Background or Security Investigation:
The individual selected will be subject to an investigation in conjunction with granting of a security clearance prior to appointment. Selectee must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
- Provide authoritative analytical support and advice to the Procurement Services Executive DISA in the areas of contracting policies and procurement planning.
- Conducts procurement compliance reviews including internal and external Procurement Management Reviews (PMRs)
- Oversee the execution of contract administration functions, including quality assurance and policy administration.
- Develops information so that management judgments can be made on the adequacy of the of the acquisition programs.