Human Rec. Generalist
Seeking an HR Generalist for a great, recognizable life insurance company that has been around for decades that is located in the Arlington, VA. They are in need of an HR Generalist who will manage heavy payroll and benefit responsibilities. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a very reputable company that focuses on quality life insurance and annuities for those who have served our country. Great growth opportunities and company to become a team member of.
- Administer group benefit plans, including enrollment, terminations and modifications to the health, dental, 401(k) etc.
- Reconcile monthly invoices to enrollment data and ensure accuracy
- Process and supervise various employee leaves of absence (Administrative leave, PTO, Jury Duty, Holiday schedule, etc.
- Processing monthly non-qualified payments, annual 457(b) deferred compensation payments (both principal and interest)
- Process annual Medicare reimbursements and certifications, as well as manage ADP’s year-end 1099INT, 1099R, and W-2 statements, etc.
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- BS degree - human resources, business or related field required
- 5+ years of HR generalist experience in a professional environment
- Strong attention to detail
- ADP and MRIS