HRD Management Compliance Analyst
This position is responsible for managing the compliance, reporting investigation & development of corrective action in the Housing Choice Voucher Program. Will generate disseminate & monitor monthly reports to the Department of Housing & Urban Development. Act as the lead participant in computer upgrades and liaison with the IT Department. Complete comparative analysis of operating procedures & software workflows. Compile data/statistics and prepare monthly reports and metrics. Modify & create operational training manuals.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related field. Masters Degree Preferred.
- Requires 4 years of progressive experience in subsidized housing with extensive and advanced knowledge of software systems and or commensurate technical experience in another field.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, project management, administrative skills
- Considerable knowledge in directing and managing service programs.
- Must have knowledge of Federal, State and local laws and regulations pertaining to subsidized housing programs.
- Must possess effective presentation and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people of varied backgrounds
- Must have the ability to synthesize and analyze data efficiently and effectively to identify, troubleshoot and correct both isolated and recurrent system problems or errors.
Must have ability to use computer software, such as Microsoft Office Suite