Information System Security Operations Analyst III
Oversees the Information Assurance (IA) program of an information system in or outside the network environment; may include procurement duties.
- Assist with design and requirements for information systems;
- Assist in mentoring intermediate level employees;
- Serve as an Information Assurance Officer;
- Assist in preparing and maintaining Certification and Accreditation documentation;
- Ensure system configuration guidelines are followed and monitor system performance for compliance with IA requirements;
- Participate in risk assessments of information systems;
- Ensure necessary reporting is captured and maintained for evaluation;
- Ensure conformity of password policies and security counter measures;
- Implement or monitor Information Assurance (IA) safeguards;
- Assist in conducting tests of IA safeguards in accordance with test plans;
- Perform system audits to assess security related factors for systems;
- Assist with or perform other IA tasks in consonance with Information Assurance Manager;
- Perform other information assurance or administrative tasks; and
- Handle personal, confidential and Privacy Act information in a professional manner.