4 days left
- Full Time
This position is a GS-0343-13 with a full performance level of GS-13 and is part of NBIB Integrity Assurance,Office of Personnel Management. If selected, you will be responsible for performing a variety of assignments relating to NBIB's Internal Controls program.
This position is also being announcement under the Agency's Merit Promotion Plan to federal employees and non-competitive appointment eligible. If you wish to be considered under Merit Promotion or Non-Competitive procedures, you MUST apply under the Merit Promotion announcement 17-300-SWA-MP.
- Occasional Travel
- You may be expected to travel for this position.
For the GS 13: You must have at least one year of experience equivalent to the GS-12 level in the Federal Service that included conducting and/or leading studies (gathering/analyzing and evaluating data) in the areas of internal controls, program improvement design, policy development; using a variety of software applications and analytical methods to measure and track data; and knowledge of personnel background investigations.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
You must meet all qualification and eligibility requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
As a Program Analyst at the GS-0343-13, some of your typical work assignments may include under supervision:
- Establish and oversee NBIB wide Internal Controls program
- Ensure all areas of NBIB have required Internal Controls and are operating in accordance with established controls
- Conduct ongoing oversight and inspections of reported/established controls to ensure compliance and/or identify areas lacking sufficient Internal Controls
- Conduct both annual and continuous risk assessment of Internal Controls to identify areas in need of additional controls
- Prepare reports and analysis on Internal Controls, Compliance, and areas for improvement