Salesforce Developer - 1299
The MIL Corporation seeks a Salesforce Developer to join an established scrum team in support of a Federal Government client at one of our Washington, DC area locations. The ideal candidate has experience with the Salesforce.com platform and a proven track record of driving best practices and processes.
• Build integration and automation jobs with external objects and sandbox environments
• Take a lead role on development initiatives and provide mentorship and direction to less experienced developers
• Salesforce certification
• Experience with Force.com design and development (Apex/ VF, HTML/CSS, SOQL)
• 3+ years of overall experience as a developer in an object-oriented environment (Salesforce.com, Java, C#, Python, etc.)
• Expertise in relational databases and query languages such as SQL or SOQL
• Ability to define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation and comprising of large data sets
• Professional experience in a test-driven, agile development life cycle
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.