Cold Fusion Software Developer
This position is for the newly awarded (March 2017) 5-year contract for Air Vehicle Test and Evaluation Division (AVED) Support Services (AVED-SS) contract.
The position is for all operational and maintenance tasks pertaining to the Air Vehicle Stores Compatibility web application.
Essential Job Functions:
- MS SQL Server development (Triggers, Functions, Procedures) and RDBMS management (Primary & Foreign Key Relationships, Constraints, Indexes, Data Normalization)
- Sound practices in source code configuration management, issue tracking and change requests
- Manage all DoD Information Assurance (IA) and Section 508 requirements/considerations, toward full compliance
- Assist in all phases of functional testing, as required
- Provide end-user/help desk support, as required
- Graphical design and layout support, for both web and print publication
- Participate in requirements definition, refinement and documentation sessions, as required
- Application design, architecture, framework and implementation of methodologies
Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
BS or BA degree in Software Engineering, Database Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
At least eight (8) years of experience of Software Development experience with mid-sized client-server systems in systems analysis, software design, software development and database administration.
Proficiency in ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML), and MS SQL Server 2008R2 and/or 2014.
Source code configuration management.
HTML, CSS programming.
MS SQL Server, RDBMS design, performance and querying.
Proven experience in managing the design, development, testing, fielding and maintenance of interactive web-based database applications.
Sound and secure coding practices, to include experience with known security flaw types, methods of identifying and correcting vulnerabilities.
Strong communication and organization skills are a must.
Proficient in MS Office software.
Ability to manage/supervise multiple tasks in a team-oriented environment.
Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously - must be able to prioritize requirements and at times work independently with minimal supervision.
Proficient in task planning, execution, tracking and reporting.
Demonstrated knowledge/understanding of DoD software policies (for example Section 508, AS&D STIGs).
Possess or be able to obtain certification specifications defined in DoD Directives 8140.01 and 8570.01-M.