Associate Analyst, Functional
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
1. Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a variety of projects.
2. Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
3. Researches and identifies resources required for task execution and completion.
4. Assists with the development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
6. Participates in writing and updating project documentation including system procedures and training materials.
7. Conducts functional testing of various systems.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Federal Acquisition Certification Program/Project Managers (FAC-P/PM) Entry Level certification on Project Management is required.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Federal Acquisition Certification Program/Project Managers (FAC-P/PM) Entry Level certification on Project Management is required.
0-2 years of related experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.