Knowledgeable Compensation Analyst
Sparks Group, in conjunction with a well-known and reputable well-known organization, is seeking a Knowledgeable Compensation Analyst with five or more years of experience in Human Resources who can start immediately. This organization offers excellent perks you will not find with many other companies so if you are a benefits guru, stellar at developing job descriptions and have a keen insight into the competitive job market pricing field, please apply now!
- Assist with research and reports on market competitiveness
- Assist with job description preparation and review
- Analyze market salary to maintain a competitive market position
- Provide staff support regarding compensation policies and programs
- Prepare and present market data to department managers and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3 years’ compensation experience
- Knowledge of Market-Pay
- Excellent computer and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (specifically Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with databases and desktop publishing
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Knowledgeable Compensation Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly