Data/Systems Assessments Analyst
The Data/Systems Assessments Analyst provides operations research and systems analysis support to the SOCPAC Assessments Team, ensuring mathematical rigor in SOCPAC assessment activities. Specifically, the data ananlyst:
- Develop and update data and questionnaire tools used to gather, consolidate, and analyze survey and other assessments data. Interface with PALANTIR and CIDNE software engineers for tool improvements and database structure. Create queries and generates reports and metrics to support the Assessments Team. Support assessment requirements through researching and writing country reports and command and higher headquarters requirements. Provide input into report structure and methodology. Assist in compiling metrics and databases associated with assessments questionnaires. Incorporate metrics into country objective assessments and functional assessments. Assist in developing the framework, methodology, and metrics to evaluate SOCPAC’s progress in achieving Campaign Support Plan objectives. Coordinate data and interfaces with technical support teams for WebTAS, CIDNE, and PALANTIR data management systems. Assist in the development of functional assessment frameworks.Complete historical data analysis of command’s operations, activities, actions (OAA)Complete various assessment survey mechanismsComplete assessment survey data pullsComplete assessments team overview and methodology briefings to command’s workshops, seminars, team rotations, and training events as required. CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required.
- Four (4) years’ of experience working with DoD.
- Two (2) years’ of experience in operations research, analytical/quantitative assessment methodology and database systems.
- Two (2) years’ of experience USPACOM and Special Operations Forces (SOF) employment and doctrine.
- DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access