The Korea Planner provides support for and execution of SOCPAC’s Korea Supporting Plan to include Commander’s Estimate, Strategy, Campaign Support Plan (CSP) and OPLANs/CONPLANs. Specifically, the contractor shall:
- Develop programs, products, processes and contingency and deliberate plans and policy. Develop and coordinate with SOCPAC Directorates on all Korea program objectives, tasks, execution and assessments. Coordinate and collaborate with USPACOM, USSOCOM, USFK and SOCKOR for SOF supporting requirements and development of a SOCPAC Supporting Plan.Korea-specific (ROK and DPRK) input to Commander’s Estimate, strategy, Campaign Support Plan, Country Action Plans, and all SOCPAC supporting plans to Geographic Combatant Command’s OPLANs and CONPLANs.
- Time-phased force-flow deployment data (TPFDD) for applicable OPLANs
- DPRK sub-campaign plan for SOCPAC’s CSP
- Inputs to ROK and DPRK Country Action Plans, Intermediate Objectives and Mission Orders/Letters for Component Execution of Operation, Actions, and Activities
- Participation in USPACOM/SOCPAC/USFK and other commands’ and interagency war games, crisis management planning, exercises, conferences and other Korea-related efforts.
- Prepare briefing slides, information papers, talking points and other Korea-relevant documentation for SOCPAC key leader engagements with ranking US and foreign military, civilian, and diplomatic distinguished visitors and ranking leaders
- CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required.
- Four (4) years’ of experience planning multi-disciplined special operations at the tactical and operational levels OR four (4) years' of Korea planning at the operational or strategic levels and;Two (2) years’ of experience in Joint Operations Planning Process (JOPP).
- Two (2) years’ of experience in an interagency team environment in the USPACOM area of responsibility (AOR) and;Four (4) years’ of Korea planning for SOCPAC.DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access