CWMD Intelligence And Operations Integrator
Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Intelligence / Operations Integrator conducts detailed intelligence and operational integration planning across the full range of CWMD Intelligence and Operations requirements associated with the SOCPAC CWMD strategic planning efforts, integrating into the SOCPAC CWMD Operational Planning Team (OPT). Specifically, the CWMD Integrator:
- Assist the SOJ55 to organize, focus and synchronize SOCPAC CWMD enterprise partners and enablers to meet defined organizational end states. Facilitate and support SOJ55 with intelligence and operational integration in the development and production of the SOCPAC CWMD and CT campaign supporting plans.Provide subject matter expertise and knowledge of National and DoD CONPLAN/OPLANs, Strategies, Directives, and Implementation plans CWMD and CT.Facilitate and support SOJ55 with the development of CWMD, CT and Counter proliferation (CP) courses of action and concepts of operation for SOCPAC and USPACOM.Provide strategic and operational linkages to concept development and implementation.Synchronize CWMD and WMD-Terrorism (WMD-T) special programs and policy.Facilitate and coordinate the development of CWMD, CP and WMD-T talking points and written narratives for key leader engagements.Participate in Joint and Operational Planning Groups to provide CWMD, CP, WMD-T and SOF input towards Theater Campaign Planning, response plans, and Joint Staff directed PLANORDs.Deliver the analytical rigor and draft proposals which allow SOCPAC to evaluate appropriate SOF steady state and response options for CWMD and WMD-T to Commander USPACOM, Commander SOCPAC, and the Secretary of DefenseParticipate with USSOCOM and multiple GCC and interagency partners to provide CWMD, CP, WMD-T and SOF subject matter expertise.Facilitate and coordinate on CWMD country prioritization documents and presentations.Coordinate revisions and input to assessments.Coordinate on all CWMD, CP and WMD-T inputs to SOCPAC Strategic and Operational planning.Assist with executive-level updates to senior leaders.Provide weekly input to talking points and executive summaries.Construct concise briefings and point papers, and assemble material that supports effects generation.Participate in weekly Joint Staff, USPACOM and USSOCOM CWMD and CT events.
- CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required.
- Former O-5/mid-grade GS-14 level with a minimum of 10 years of total intelligence planner experience with at least 5 years of CWMD and WMD-T planner experience.
- Five (5) years’ experience with intelligence support to operations, multi-disciplined operations and planning supporting SOF and/or USG IA at the tactical and operational levels.
- Five (5) years’ experience working in/or with an interagency team environment.
- Two (2) years’ experience within SOF and/or USG IA focused Intelligence, Collections and Targeting Cycles.
- Completed DoD academic institution recognized training in CWMD.
- Five (5) years’ experience in dealing with FO/GO/SES level officials
- Three (3) years’ experience understanding DoD and USG IA plans, policies and planning processes and subsequent development of operations, actions and activities that operationalize campaign objectives.
- Two (2) years’ experience in compartmentalized planning supporting SOF and/or USG IA
- Two (2) years’ experience in U.S. Federal Law Enforcement investigation strategies and processes.
- DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access.