- Meet IAM- I workforce requirements of TS, SSBI, and DoD 8570-01M.
- Cisco and virtualized environment experience preferred. Computing Environment (CE), in a Cisco Environment Cisco: Certified Network Associate or Cisco Certified Network Professional or both.
- Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for Enclave Environment Support assigned unit daily missions to include drill weekends, if required.
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software Information Assurance (IA) and Information Technology (IT) problems pertaining to the assigned unit computer and network environment.
- Configure and manage enclave network environment IAW customer support policies, procedures, and standards.
- Develop and update local IA related customer support policies, procedures, and standards. Assist with development and maintenance
- SAP IA education and training program to include training of end users.
- Ensure all information systems (IS) are operated, maintained and disposed of IAW DoD and applicable directives/regulation.
- Develop and maintain System Security Plan. Ensure all users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities before granting access to the IS.
- Ensure configuration management (CM) for security-relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented. Conduct audits of all classified and unclassified IS to ensure compliance with established directives.
- Monitor system recovery processes to ensure security features and procedures are properly restored. Ensure all IS security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals. Ensure 100% control of all electronic media within organization.
- Perform COMSEC Responsible Officer duties for assigned unit and maintain sub-account of SAP equipment, to include Tactical Local Area Network Encryptor (TACLANE) and Secure Telephone Equipment (STE).
- Perform IT Equipment Custodian duties for all Supply and IT equipment accounts within assigned unit Special Access Program Facility (SAPF).
- Support unit training exercises and training deployments (as directed). Information Assurance. Support, conform, and implement all information assurance policies and regulations. Collaboration:
- Collaborate with other MTC teams including operations, software development, customer service, project management, and training.
- Implement Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIGS), ITIL Best Business Practices (BBPs), and communication links.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. 1. Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents. 2. Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation. 3. Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information. 4. Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk. 5. Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems. 6. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls. 7. Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices. 8. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance. 9. Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results. 10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities. 11. May serve as a technical team or task leader. 12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. 13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
8-10 years of related experience in data security administration and/or directly related experience in network administration and support. Unique/Additional Requirements:Preferred: • Work in DoD environment with FISMA experience. • Relevant Certifications: DOD 8570 IAT III (CISSP, CASP, CISA, GCIH) As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.