ORR National Call Center / Supervisory Call Specialist
ORR National Call Center Supervisory Call Specialist **This is a contingent Social Worker/ Supervisory Call Specialist position that oversees team leads, contact center agents and case specialists supporting call center requirements for the Office of Refugee Resettlement Unaccompanied Alien Children’s Program.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned task(s), including contract and subcontractor management.
- Supervises assigned staff and act as program internal point of contact for elevated issues/subject matter support for center staff on child behavioral issues of UAC post-release, including, but not limited to: running away, suicidal ideation, depression, violence, involvement with drugs, or gangs, inappropriate relationships, problems at school, child abuse and neglect. May share responsibilities of oversight on contact support related to Government paperwork including but not limited to: the Family Reunification Packet (FRP), Change of Address & Change of Venue (Immigration Court), and UAC Case file records.
- Participates with project manager and program team in the development of technical project plans, program knowledge artifacts, program best practice and process improvement recommendations, orientation/training materials, customer required reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload. May interact with program analyst staff supporting line analytic efforts supporting this task area.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison supporting program manager.
- May interact with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables and services.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Supports contact center requirements by developing and maintaining succession and staffing plans. Oversees professional development for lead staff.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standard operational procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of postgraduate direct service delivery experience working with youth and trauma-informed care; Licensure and supervisory experience are required.
- Past experience with children in residential service, detention settings; familiarity with ORR programs and policies/procedures, direct work with unaccompanied children, immigrant populations; Experience with forensic interviewing of children; cultural competency. Experience in leadership of complex projects of 50+ personnel. Bi-Lingual Spanish a preference but not required.