Sr Specialist, Training - DCGS-A
7 days left
- Full Time
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel. Develop, maintain, and update doctrinally correct materials, student evaluations, courseware and practical exercise development/revisions to support ICTC with all DCGS-A related tools/applications.
- Provide competent and doctrinally correct training, instruction, and mentorship on all joint service elements, JIOC/DCGS-A applications/tools, to include Pathfinder. The Subcontractor will be required to assist intelligence elements in the fusion of Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), Measurement and Signal Intelligence (MASINT), and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT). This will include Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) elements/personnel in DCGS-A capabilities executing fusion of intelligence systems operations.
- Conduct extensive liaison with course instructors (specifically with the Military Intelligence (MI) Captains Career Course (MICCC), MI Officer Basic Course (MIOBC), Warrant Officer courses), in order to identify specific learning objectives that will benefit from practical application of all DCGS-A training.
- Integrate - or assist in the integration of - all DCGS-A applications/tools capabilities across the 304th MI BN curriculums as software applications and toolsets are developed.
- Assist in the research, development, execution and assessment, of, intelligence systems training to support evolving Computer Assisted Design (CAD) submissions incorporating DCGS-A software applications and toolsets, to include Pathfinder, as part of 304th MI Battalion curriculum
- Maintain records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
- Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
- May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
- Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.