Temporary Senior HR Business Partner (Call Center Operations)
7 days left
- Full Time
TEMPORARY POSITION: The Health & Civilian Solutions Division of GDIT has an exciting opportunity for a temporary Senior Human Resources Business Partner to work in our call center in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. This is a temporary assignment through December 2017. The Senior HR Business Partner will administer the human resources activities for an office, Section or Program within a Division. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Administers human resources activities for a large office, group, sector or section within a Division, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Performs a variety of complex, professional level tasks in multiple functional areas of HR, including benefits, compensation, recruiting, professional development, and employee relations.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and HQ HR staff.
- Prepares Personnel Action Notices (PANs) and enters data into PeopleSoft.
- Designs and runs queries and prepares various reports as requested by management.
- Provides guidance to managers regarding HR issues.
- May facilitate new hire orientation sessions.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced HR staff.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant human resources procedures and practices, and relevant labor laws.
- Travel to company locations and client sites may be required.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Professional Certification (PHR, SPHR) preferred.
- 5-8 years of related human resources experience is required
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment is required
- Service attitude is required