Junior Human Resources Business Partner - Call Center Operations
The Health and Civilian Solutinos Division of GDIT has an exciting opportunity for a Junior HR Business Partner to work in our call center in Sandy, Utah. The Junior HR Business Partner will administer the human resources activities for the call center. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Participates in the administration of human resources activities for assigned office, group, sector or section within a Division, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Performs a variety of tasks in multiple functional areas of HR, including benefits, compensation, employee relations, and professional development.
- Performs clerical tasks such as copying, faxing, scanning, filing, word processing, and data entry.
- Answers telephones, monitors HR email box, and assists walk-in employees in support of Human Resources staff.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and HQ HR staff.
- Prepares and processes Personnel Action Notices (PANs) and prepares associated documentation.
- Runs queries and prepares various reports as requested by management. Maintains and updates tracking documents and spreadsheets.
- Facilitates new hire orientation sessions and prepares orientation packages.
- Responds to unemployment claims, employment verifications, and routine employee inquiries.
- Develops knowledge of relevant human resources procedures and practices and relevant labor laws.
- Travel to company locations and client sites may be required.
- Participates in special projects in support of Human Resources Department.
- 2+ years of related human resources experience is required
- Basic knowledge of general human resources practices and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations pertaining to the human resources function.
- Effective administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.