We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
1. Interprets policies, assesses trends, reviews, coordinates and integrates the formulation and preparation of budget exhibits and justification materials.
2. Experience in the National Intelligence Programming (NIP), to include knowledge of timelines, products and processes.
3. Takes initiative to anticipate issues, resolves conflict among multiple priorities, and implements effective solutions to prevent problems that might impact timelines and deliverables.
4. Interprets exceptionally complex information and issues to formulate logical conclusions and recommendations.
5. Oversees and ensures budget compliance, consolidates, defends, presents, provides guidance and resolves conflicts.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Experience in financial operations and providing tailored, quality products, and sound fiscal advice ideally suited to aid senior leadership decision making.
2. Experience with the financial processes, policies, operations and activities related to Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (IPPBE).
3. Experience managing and preparing programming activities in one or more of the following disciplines: Analysis, CI/HUMINT, MASINT, IT, Facilities, Logistics, or Enterprise Management.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
DIA employs a variety of professionals who serve throughout the workforce to ensure successful operations. To view this position's duties, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.