Network Professional - 1295
The MIL Corporation seeks a Network Professional to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD 20653 location.
• Support the analysis and installation of computer based network systems
• Support the analysis, and installation of local area networks
• Support the analysis and installation of communications systems
• 0 to 2 years of experience
• U.S. Citizen
• Must possess an active Secret security clearance
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related discipline
• 2+ years of experience in network design, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting to include Cisco systems
• Top Secret security clearance
• ComTIA Security+ certification
All applicants for this position must possess and be able to maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB