Principal Info Security Analyst - TS/SCI - Arlington, VA
Principal Info Security Analyst
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. The selected individual will provide hands-on day-to-day security operation, maintenance and customer support of a Microsoft Windows network. Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
8-10 years of related experience in data security administration.
- Working knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) (required)
- Demonstrated understanding of DoD mandates, guidelines, and regulations to include USCC Taskorders, Warnords, Genadmins (required)
- Demonstrated proficiency in NIST Special Publication (SP) 800-53 (required)
- Must possess a current Security+ (CE version) or equivalent or higher 8570 certification (e.g. CISSP certification).
- Capable of tracking overall compliance and continuously monitoring security posture using reports from tools such as ACAS, HBSS, and STIG checklists. (Highly desired)
- Able to provide trend analysis through DISA provided CMRS and other mandated Scorecards (Highly desired)
- Hands-on experience with command line security audits
- Must be proficient in MS Windows audit analysis
- Must have experience in documenting detailed security audit events
- Have working knowledge of MS Windows OS functionality and command line input is essential
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #DPOST #CJPOST #ZPOST