This position is located in the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae). Ginnie Mae is a wholly owned government corporation created to help expand homeownership opportunities for low and moderate-income Americans, by linking global capital markets to the nation’s housing markets.
- Occasional Travel
- 1 to 5 nights per month
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Specialized experience: at the GS-12 level is one year of experience at the GS-11 level, or equivalent that has equipped you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Specialized experience includes:
- Planning and coordinating meetings or conferences to include items such as; agenda, speakers, themes, and logistics; AND
- Managing contracts that deal with investors;AND
- Analyzing reports regarding mortgage backed securities to assist with the development of new or existing applications.
The experience may have been gained in either the public, private sector or volunteer service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/day/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week on your resume.
As a Program Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for assisting in initiating and preparing Ginnie Mae domestic and international Applications.
- Review the work in progress or finished work products of contractors for accuracy, adequacy, and soundness.
- Develop Ginnie Mae domestic and international strategies and research and prepare Ginnie Mae position documents.
- Assist in the analysis of business needs and requirements for proposed new business products or processes.