Motivated Assistant Property Manager
Sparks Group works with a local Property Management company who is currently seeking a self-motivated Assistant Property Manager. This individual will take part in strong interaction with both clients and tenants, take responsibility of financial reports and assist the property manager with a variety of different tasks. If you think this is the job for you, apply now or call us at 703-821-1911.
• Assist the manager with financial reports and property budgets
• Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and end of month reconciliations
• Responsible for any vendor coordination
• Heavy amount of client/tenant interaction
• Responsible for assisting tenants with any service requests
• Maintain and keep up with tenant and vendor files
• Help the Property Manager with building inspections
• 2-4-year degree or relevant experience
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
• Experience in Skyline or MRI is a plus
• Applicants selected will be subject to a background check and drug screen to meet position eligibility requirements
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!