Office Assistant & Consortium Coordinator
- Consortium coordinator for university.
- Assists walk-in clients, answers phones, and responds to inquiries in Registrar email account.
- Pulls and sends transcripts and performs other electronic tasks via Colleague System.
- Provides administrative backing for entire office which includes ordering supplies, processing graduation lists, interfacing with vendors, and keeping / organizing files and records to insure seamless support for the academic year.
- Provides the Assistant Registrar with heavy support in the Spring semester.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of related experience
- Customer service, data entry, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
- Must have knowledge of basic clerical work such as filing, scanning, faxing, and email.
- Experience with working large school events.
- Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Mailmerge, and basic Colleague knowledge.
- Must be good with multi-tasking.
- Must have patience and the ability to interact with a very diverse customer base.
- Spanish and or arabic language would be appreciated.
Special Notes to Applicants
Application materials must be received by 08/04/2017
Open Until Filled
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 3,400 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.