Relationship Driven Database Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with a highly noted nonprofit foundation that is very visible in the community and commended for the work it is doing. We are currently seeking a Database Manager for their donor database. If you are fluent in Salesforce database management, it’s a huge bonus! If you are someone who has experience inside of donor databases, who is confident and enjoys communication with current and potential donors, who is detail oriented and loves to take on a project, then this is the position for you!
- Serve as the in-house EXPERT on the donor database.
- Process all returned mail and other constituent updates and corrections.
- Monitor all user access permissions and privileges.
- Create and update look-up tables and codes.
- Enforce data entry guidelines for internal and external vendors as well as ensure that data integrity is implemented and that there are alarm systems to eliminate data redundancy.
- Maintain data integrity within the database system.
- Reconcile automatic data integration between peer-to-peer system and the main database.
- Generate and present several crucial reports from the system.
- Handle direct mail and in house mailings and co-manage the donor service call line.
- Qualified candidates will have a BA degree in a related field OR 3-5 years experience in database management.
- Tech savvy with high proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Team oriented and customer service friendly.
- Highly organized with a commitment to professional ethics and confidentiality.
- Experience in fundraising is preferred.
- Nonprofit experience would be a bonus!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!