.Net/C# Software Developer- TS
Summary: Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
* Provide C#/.Net software programming, integration, and support for multiple custom programs. (Familiarity with Active Directory Security Groups)
* Test and validate his/her own software code to verify that it reasonably meets functionality requirements and is free of errors. (Implemented functionality will be provided to a test and validation team external to the development group)
* Corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
* Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
* Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
* Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as users manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
* Performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 8-10 years of related computer programming experience.
- .NET and C#. Linux/Unix nice to have but not necessary.
Active TS clearance required
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.