Justice FCU, a full service credit union serving the needs of the Justice, Law Enforcement, and Homeland Security communities, seeks an experienced Branch Manager to manage the day-to-day organization and direction of retail and service operations associated with the branch office. The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring that account and loan services are provided in a manner consistent with Credit Union policies and goals and responsible for the expansion and retention of existing member relationships as well as securing new member relationships by identifying sales opportunities.
Duties for this position include:
- Directs the operation of the branch office including new accounts, loan processing, and overall member services.
- Responsible for interviewing, scheduling, training, assigning work, evaluating, and recommending appropriate discipline and discharge of subordinates.
- Monitors key products and sales within the branch to ensure profitability and sound business practices and a high quality of service for members.
- Develops and administers action plans for branch office consistent with the organization’s strategic goals and business plans.
- Evaluates branch activity for productivity and improved service performance.
- Maintains effective upward and downward communication to ensure staff is informed about the organization’s goals, objectives and direction.
- Represents the Credit Union in a professional manner and works to maintain positive/member relations.
- Responsible for comprehensive Business Development planning which includes, but not limited to, actively seeking new members groups, developing contact for new branch locations, fostering strong relationships with key individuals in sponsor group, proactively seeking ways by which Justice Federal Credit Union can gain greater exposure within building/sponsor group, etc.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- College degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience preferred (minimum 5 years).
- Two to four years progressively responsible experience in financial institutions dealing with member service, deposit and lending functions and/or overall operations.
- One year previous supervisory experience preferred.
Justice FCU offers competitive salary and exceptional benefits including a generous Paid Time Off plan, 401K with up to 6% match, alternative work schedules, and an attractive work environment. Visit www.jfcu.org for more information. Justice FCU requires their employees to have an acceptable credit history and a clean criminal background record. This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance. To apply, send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . EOE