Client Tech Analyst, III
Creates and maintains PC and/or Macintosh computer configurations for operating systems and applications for user desktops, laptops, and workstations following standard policies, procedures, and guidelines. Works closely with IT Engineering Groups to ensure the quality and scope of work is sufficient and correct.
May perform any or all of the following duties:
- Works well independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintains PC and/or Macintosh computer configurations for operating systems and applications for user desktops, laptops, and workstations.
- Utilizes Altiris to download images to computers.
- Based on users' or company needs, evaluates and recommends network, hardware, and software. Recommendations include technologies, designs and configurations for maximum functionality, security, and minimal cost.
- Leads small to medium projects and technology implementations.
- Participates in all projects and technology implementations.
- Provides cross-platform support to customers for hardware and software-related issues.
- Performs data transfers, delivers computers, and assist with inventory-related tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- In depth knowledge of Windows operating systems and applications. Macintosh experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BA/BS, preferably in IT or IT related discipline, or equivalent experience.
6 to 8 years of experience in related and/or relevant areas.
U.S. Citizenship is required to obtain a security clearance. An active Secret or interim Secret clearance is preferred.
RAND is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled