Senior Subcontracts Administrator
GDIT is seeking an individual who is an energetic self-starter that is hard-working and driven with government subcontracts experience to join our dynamic Subcontracts Team.
- Experience in subcontracting that includes:◦Working knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, TINA and CAS.
◦Small business subcontracting plans and outreach programs
◦Proposal processes in support of federal acquisitions
◦Working knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes involved in subcontracts administration.
- A candidate should also have the ability to:
◦Learn and work in procurement and financial systems
◦Display flexibility and willingness to perform as part of a team
◦Work independently in a fast-paced geographically dispersed environment
◦Manage multiple priorities
◦Effective administrative and organizational skills
◦Obtain a security clearance
- Other requirements include:
◦Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and various types of contracts, including FFP, CPFF, and IDIQ T&M
◦Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
◦Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
◦Oral and Written Communication Skills
Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
1. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2. Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred.
8-10 years of related experience in contracts administration.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.