Join a dynamic team looking for technical and customer service oriented individuals that want to do impactful work and have a meaningful career. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Installs and configures network hardware and software.
- Provides network troubleshooting and support.
- Provides technical support and training to end-users.
- Administers network security.
- Backs up file server data/disks.
- Provides minor to moderately complex server maintenance.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 1-3 years of directly related experience supporting network operations.