TS Cleared A/V Engineering Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Summary: Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks. At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing multiple projects and tasks and supervising more than 25 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and including two or more subordinate supervisors and managers. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection
- Responsible for management and oversite of staff providing Contractor Service Delivery for the A/V and VTC Bill of Materials (BOM) and detailed services in support of the FBI Secure Teleconferencing Equipment (SVTC) initiative. The services shall include providing the necessary personnel, planning, coordination, facilities, and equipment to assume operation, maintenance, design, installation, and removal responsibilities for all current and future video teleconferencing (VTC) systems and custom conference rooms (VTC and/or audio-visual) located at FBI Headquarters (HQ) all FBI locations. These contract services are required to ensure the FBI maintains a fully integrated and operational VTC system at all its facilities.
- The project manager shall provide Bills of Materials (BOM), Installation Plan, Training Materials/Manual, Test and Evaluation plans.
- All deliverables to include travel approvals and invoices must be submitted to the COR and Task Lead.
- Responsible for managing travel within the United States to install and test all VTC systems and provide training to the end users at each location.
- Ensure all equipment and parts will be purchased by the Government, unless otherwise noted by the Government for the contractor to purchase and will be routed to the Government warehouse before being shipped to the contractor’s workspace.
- The project manager shall receive the equipment for the technical staff to build, program, and test; and will ship completed systems to the Government warehouse.
- The project manager shall ensure the appropriate tools, gauges and testing equipment are provided to complete job requirements, at no additional cost to the Government.
- Ensure significant changes in system design and configuration, to include changes in the hardware and software required to support these systems, is anticipated during the life of this contract. These upgrades can be expected to result in significant changes in the system design and configuration in use by the Government. The project manager will be kept advised regarding planned changes in system design as these decisions are made. The project manager shall maintain a workforce capable of maintaining technical proficiency and required certifications to perform work on new systems over the life of this contract, at no additional cost to the Government.
- Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
- 10-12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.