Assistant Coach - Men's Basketball
- Assist the Head Coach with recruiting, scouting and practice planning.
- Perform game day duties as assigned, and monitor equipment inventory and care.
- Assist with organizational planning (travel, community service, study hall, etc.), and support player development and assist with roster management.
- Help with the planning and organization of camps and clinics.
- Follow Athletic Department Policy and Procedures.
- Provide positive leadership for student-athletes.
- Know and comply with all NCAA rules and regulations, and pass the NCAA Coaches Certification Exam annually.
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Prior coaching experience
- Knowledge of sport
- Valid drivers license
- Familiar with NCAA rules and regulations
Special Notes to Applicants
Application materials must be received by 07/28/2017
Open Until Filled
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.