Customer Service/Data Entry Position
We are a fast growing wholesale distribution company in the hardwood flooring world. We partner with factories to produce our brand and provide all of the services for our product line. We are looking for someone who can fit into our fast-paced growth environment, while maintaining a smile and a focus on a detailed order entry process.
Summary of Responsibilities:
● Answer, screen and direct incoming phone calls, emails, faxes, and voicemails
● Check stock as needed for clients
● Create and track shipments for clients
● Read and decipher each unique purchase order
● Learn unique flooring backend system to handle daily tasks.
● Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
● Process customer and company purchase orders
● File and maintain customer contact information
● Perform general office duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Strong organizational skills amidst a semi distracting environment
● Strong attention to details, order entry errors can cost thousands of dollars
● Ability to multi-task and prioritize
● Ability to work with multiple managers
● Self-motivated and ability to work independently
● Desire to continuously improve processes
● Ability to use Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
Small business background a plus!
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you are interested in, please send an email with a subject line stating "Customer Service/Data Entry Position" and a PDF version of your resume, including a brief cover letter outlining your relative skills and why you would be the best fit for this position, by responding to this employment ad. We are looking to hire immediately, and will be looking to fill one position.
Apply for Customer Service/Data Entry Position
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly