Circulation Dispatch Driver - Part-time (CDL-A REQUIRED)
The Washington Post is hiring skilled CDL-A drivers for Nights/Weekend Positions.
- Loading trucks and delivering bundles of newspapers throughout the metropolitan area (3-5 stops) generally within a 50-mile radius of Springfield, VA;
- Delivering mail bags to various locations;
- Some vehicle maintenance;
- Some stockroom duties
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- DOT Reporting as required
- Qualified candidates will have a:
- Valid Class “A” CDL;
- Zero points on your current driving record;
- 2 - 3 years experience in driving manual Tractor Trailers and Straight Trucks over 26 Ft;
Knowledge of Washington metropolitan area helpful.
NOTE: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described on this posting.