Manager, Occupational Health
- Demonstrates leadership ability and commitment to TWP values and goals;
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing;
- Virginia RN License required;
- Three years' experience in occupational health, as a school nurse, emergency room nursing or ICU;
- CPR/AED Certification;
- Knowledge of Worker's Compensation laws preferred;
- Certification as an occupational hearing conservationist is desired;
- Ability to work well independently and use good judgement with a group under pressure.
- Delivering comprehensive nursing care;
- Conduct job placement health screenings;
- Work to minimize employee absenteeism through return to work assessments/fitness for duty evaluations and case management.
- Promoting and supporting health and safety initiatives;
- Effectively conducting site health and safety needs analysis;
- Developing, implementing and evaluating key health and safety programs;
- Hiring, supervising and scheduling nursing staff;
- Developing, managing and reporting on departmental budget;
- Administer training in all OSHA required areas.
- All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described on this posting.
- Public transportation is not available.