Professional Customer Support Coordinator
Sparks Group is looking for dedicated, phone savvy specialists for call center/customer service positions! The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background and some related computer/technical experience in a help desk environment. Tech savvy and customer focused individuals encouraged to apply!
The company offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, up to 13 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) during the first year and 9 paid holidays. They also provide a 401(k) savings plan with a matching contribution (dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of their salary). This benefit is available on the first day of the month following six (6) months of employment with the company.
- Instruct customers on use of equipment and software for system
- Answer customer’s inquiries using various mediums concerning systems operation
- Diagnose system hardware, software and operator problems. Recommend or perform minor remedial actions to correct problems based on knowledge of system operation.
- Speak to customers to learn procedures followed to diagnose source of error. Determine whether problem is caused by hardware such as modem, printer, cables or telephone.
- Talk to programmers to explain software errors and/or to recommend changes to programs.
- Load specified software programs into computer systems and network.
- Assist customers in refreshing damaged files required to run software including operating system files, modem and printer drivers and monitor/video drivers.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least 1 year call center or office support customer service experience
- Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Professional Customer Support Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly