Gregarious Junior Event Coordinator
Are you an organized, energetic, and proactive Event Coordinator? Are you seeking the stability of a long-term contract with potential to convert to a full-time employee? If so, Sparks Group wants to talk to you! One of our partners in the Fairfax/Vienna area is seeking a people-oriented event planner to start work in the next 2 - 3 weeks!
• Assist with the planning of corporate meetings and trainings
• Track planning deliverables in proprietary database
• Create SOWs
• Assemble materials for events (registration lists, badges, table tents, presentations, takeaway materials)
• Assist with the planning of all event logistics to include venue, catering, meeting materials, lodging, travel, etc.
• Assist with invoice consolidation and processing post-event
• Detail-oriented, outgoing personality is a must
• Proficiency with MS Office
• 1-2 years of previous event coordination/support is preferred
• Position requires a criminal background check
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!