Service Management Tool Developer
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking highly motivated technical professionals who are eager to play a major role in IT transformation at government agencies in the aviation and other transportation fields. The Service Management Tool Developer shall provide development and implementation support of an Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) suite. Developer will be required to provide services across the following ITSM modules: service desk; asset management; change management; knowledge management and service level management. Responsible for ITSM Suite Development, including:
- developing and enhancing ITSM existing workflows; upgrading and maintaining ITSM applications on SQL; prepare system documentation on revised applications along with knowledge sharing
- diagnosing and repairing problems within the ITSM system affecting customers
- creating and administering accounts for ITSM applications
- providing high level support to end users; ITSM administration; manage license issuance and tracking; manage support and development licenses; application configuration
- reporting, including: maintaining and creating ITSM reports per user specifications; publish reports; maintain performance measurement reports.