Configuration Analyst - Secret - Mons, Belgium
7 days left
- Full Time
Configuration Analyst Secret Clearance Mons, Belgium
- Analyzes engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
- Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
- Performs various audits and documents results.
- Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
- Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
- Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting, actions tracking, brief preparation, presentations, documentation, etc.
- Initiates software, equipment, and services/support purchases. Acquires vendor quotes, manages procurement process, and interfaces with internal/external procurement stakeholders.
- Identifies requirements and participates in the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
- Executes Change Management as a component of the overall Configuration Management program.
- Takes direction from the Configuration Manager.
- Coordinates and communicates Change Management actions with the Asset Manager, Service Desk Lead, Systems Lead, and Networks Lead.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a Secret Clearance.
- Must be able to achieve Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent) within 90 days of hire for positions requiring elevated privileges and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
- Additional specific certifications may be required.
- This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- 2-5 years of related configuration management experience.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in configuration management support.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with configuration management software applications.