7 days left
- Full Time
DCS Corp is looking for an RF Engineer with an active Security Clearance to apply unique technical communications knowledge in design decisions including but not limited to radio spectrum physics, RF propagation, bandwidth, antenna design, data rates, latency, packet handling, and radio packaging.
Duties will include:
- Participate, conduct periodic technical, status, and program reviews, and generate reports as requested by the Government.
- Participate in meetings of Working Groups (WG) and/or Integrated Product Teams (IPT) related to the development, integration, testing, and/or fielding of unmanned systems in support of Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV) and Applique and Large Unmanned Ground Systems (ALUGS) Product Offices and Project Manager Force Projection (PM FP).
- Prepare documentation and presentations, record meeting minutes, coordinate visits and meetings, and other staffing efforts required for conducting day-to-day operations.
- Coordinate and assist with the development of the communications Interoperability Profiles (IOP) and Common Architecture efforts of unmanned systems as directed by PM FP.
- Provide Radio Frequency (RF) operation and maintenance efforts for all PM FP systems and subsystems including, but not limited to, monitor and investigate wireless regulatory requirements and recommend courses of action for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develop and execute test plans and provide reports on radio communications performance testing.
- Link budget calculations for the prediction of radio performance.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Must have a DoD SECRET level clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering and at least 2 years of experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Familiarity with Microcell Modeling, Path Profile Analysis, Radio Path Reliability Analysis, MapInfo, Project Recon, Microsoft Office Suite.