CORE Senior Project Associate
The Senior Project Associate for Education and Outreach supports CAQH CORE’s activities to drive industry awareness and adoption of the CAQH CORE operating rules and voluntary CORE Certification, as well as educate on CAQH CORE’s research and development work. Creates tools for educational offerings and resources. Organizes and facilitates national webinars. Monitors and maintains website to ensure timely and accurate information. Creates high-quality presentation materials for internal and external purposes. Executes strong project management across a range of existing and evolving education topics relevant to CAQH CORE Participants. The Senior Project Associate, Education and Outreach, reports to the Senior Manager, Education and Outreach. The position is full time, exempt.
- Organizes and facilitates national webinars. Creates and maintains educational event calendar, promotional materials, agendas, presentation materials, audience polling questions, post-webinar analysis and follow-up. Runs the webinars using GoToMeeting.
- Arranges preparatory meetings with speakers to ensure they are ready to present during the webinar, including assistance with presentation development and GoToMeeting facilitation/training.
- Performs webinar follow-up, including posting materials, sending follow-up communications, conducting analysis and reporting, etc.
- Independently researches, designs and drafts education content, such as presentations, visuals, and other educational tools. Creates high-quality PowerPoint slides and other presentation materials as appropriate, utilizing innovative graphics and animation to clearly describe complex concepts and engage audience at educational webinars, internal meetings, and external conferences.
- Helps to evaluate current educational tools and proactively explores and implements new options (e.g., e-learning software, social media) to grow public awareness of CAQH CORE programs, activities and implementation tools.
- Coordinates with internal staff who provide analytical and administrative support to generate quarterly/annual reports on CORE Education, schedule promotional announcements, make edits to website, etc.
- Periodic temporary clerical staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to perform multiple assignments and manage work plans.
- Excellent attention to detail (quality assurance) and organizational skills to proactively and effectively present complex ideas and concepts to groups.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, verbal as well as writing, with the ability to draft effective presentations.
- Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources, analyze and make recommendations for appropriate action.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Proactive professional who wants to learn new things.
- Strong presentation experience with deep knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of distance-learning tools, such as GoToMeeting.
- Five years of related work experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in healthcare policy and/or healthcare communications or marketing.
- One or more years of working with a membership based or implementation-focused organization preferred.
- Experience with presentation development, social media and webpage revision/design required.
- Knowledge of HIPAA transaction standards and understanding of the processes and key parties involved in the flow of administratively-focused healthcare transactions is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Policy, Healthcare Administration, Public Policy, Communications or a related field required.
- A Master's degree in a related discipline is desirable, but not required.