Located in Bethesda, MD, Managed Care Advisors (MCA) is an innovative company with a unique set of services specific to Specialized Health Program Management, Federal Workers’ Compensation, Employee Benefits, Disability Management and Absence Management. MCA has an immediate need for a motivated, organized, and computer savvy Office Manager. We work diligently to be the best in our industry and work just as hard to be a fantastic employer. Come join our winning team and grow with us!
Managed Care Advisors:
- Provides an exciting and fast paced work environment
- Celebrates our individual and team successes together
- Supports a team oriented work atmosphere
This position oversees all aspects of office operations; manages office appearance (ensuring a clean, safe and productive office environment) and building maintenance issues; supports the senior management team with special projects; and assists with event planning and meeting logistics. The candidate should be a professional, have strong interpersonal skills, organized, detail oriented, a multitasker, ability to work independently, ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgment.
- Candidate must pass a preliminary credit and background check
- Must obtain Federal Security Clearances as needed
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate knowledge of Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks and learn new skills
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- United States Citizenship
MCA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. We participate in the United States Federal Government E-Verify program to confirm the employment authorization of each employee upon hire. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal background check, and obtain and maintain confidential-level security clearance upon hire.