Front Desk/Office Manager
Front Desk/Office Manager
Intelligent Automation, Inc. (IAI) is a technology innovation company headquartered in Rockville, MD. We specialize in providing advanced technology solutions and R&D services to federal agencies, and corporations throughout the United States and internationally. Leveraging agile R&D processes, a multidisciplinary collaborative environment, and its substantial intellectual property portfolio, IAI excels in developing concepts into market-focused products and customer-driven solutions. IAI's core R&D areas include: Aeronautics, Air Traffic Management, Big Data and Social Media Analytics, Control and Signal Processing, Cyber Security, Education and Training Technologies, Health Technologies, Modeling and Simulation, Networks and Communications, Robotics and Sensor Systems. Lately, IAI has been developing software/products focused on core aeronautics, including design of aircraft and propulsion systems, and control of morphing aircraft. For more information on IAI, please visit www.i-a-i.com.
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong communication and people skills
- Basic understanding of standard office practices
- Receptionist Responsibilities with the willingness to learn and take on an array of responsibilities
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to compose letters and other correspondence in clear and professional language.
- Must be flexible and able to change gears quickly.
- Ability to answer telephone calls quickly and efficiently using a multi-line system.
- Proficiency with common office equipment, computer technology and software, and knowledge of standard office procedures
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Help organize and participate in company events and meetings
- Greet clients and visitors in a professional and friendly manner. Be sensitive to their needs. Direct clients to the appropriate staff to meet their needs.
- Manage courier pickups and deliveries; distribute mail
- Order office and kitchen supplies; maintain inventory
- Monitor postage meter, copy area, and copy/fax machines
- Organized and detail oriented
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00Pm
- PUNCTUALITY is a big must!
Apply online at https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=19226802&t=1
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.