Change Manager/System Integrator - TS/SCI Req'd
6 days left
- Full Time
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or task(s).
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- The Adept Support and Change Manager System Integrator provides a total system perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Is knowledgeable in life cycle support, including maintenance, administration and management.
- Creates, drafts, and views program documentation, generates formal review documentation, and participates in system and program reviews.
- Participates in formal and informal reviews to determine quality.
- Must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, etc.
- Ensures coordination and information flow between programs within the organization.