Associate SQL Test Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Join a dynamic team looking for technical and customer service oriented individuals that want to do impactful work and have a meaningful career. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing tests cases for specific products, systems, software and/or related components.
- Working closely with the Business Analyst, Development and project team members to ensure the quality of the final product and processes meet customer specifications.
- Participating in the design and development of test plan, test cases and\or test summary for products, systems, software and/or related components.
- Analyzing application performance against requirements and development design documentation.
- Troubleshooting problems and document incidents in defect tracking software.
- Defining testing priority and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Participating in special projects as required.
- Must be analytical and methodical, strong written and verbal skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft products and writing SQL queries for data validation.
- Analyzing data and calculations to confirm data is correct, correctly displayed, stored and\or reported in database.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time working with a PC and reading a monitor.
- Developing effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- 1-2 years of related experience in testing, engineering or quality assurance.