Operations Analyst TS/SCI Req'd
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for coordinating maintenance schedules across a global enterprise. This includes initial review of maintenance requests for quality and completeness and coordinating approval from global stakeholders.
- Provides subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
- Provides analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
- Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
- Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data.
- Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
- Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.